Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Groupon experience


I have bought several Groupons and have been extremely happy with them. Until yesterday, they have all worked just great. One of the Groupons I bought was for Fun and Wheels here in Spring Hill. This place has putt putt, go karts, game room, etc. So, we went over there yesterday to use the Groupon and the guy wouldn't take it. He said he is closing in a couple of weeks and to contact Groupon to get a refund.

So, on to Plan B. We used another Groupon for Greek City Cafe and had a fantastic lunch. Their Gyros are yummy! When we got home, I sent an email to Groupon customer service and figured I would get a response next week. It didn't take that long. This morning, I already had a response from them with the money credited back to my credit card, and for the trouble they put $10 in my Groupon account for a future purchase.

Woo Hoo.... what great service!!!!!!    If you don't already have an account, you can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment