Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Starbucks new MINI Frappuccinos


When Starbucks sent me an email advertising their "limited time" Starbucks Mini Frappuccino, I was intrigued.   I love my Starbucks and work the stars and deals to never pay full price, and often get free drinks.

I thought this Mini drink would be a way to have a cheap treat and save on calories too.  So, I called two local Starbucks to find out how much these new Mini drinks would cost.

I was quite surprised to learn that they are only 20¢ less than a Tall and only 2 oz. smaller.    So, a Tall (12 oz) Smores Frappuccino, for instance, will cost $4.39...    a Mini (10 oz) will be $4.19.

I kind of laughed and asked the Baristas, "What is the point?"   They both had the same response and said they feel it is ridiculous too.   One said a lot of people will buy them for their kids, but both felt quite surprised and disappointed with the whole promotion.

So, I will stick to buying my Venti Fraps and having them split it into two cups for my daughter and I.

Still lovin' my Starbucks though.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment