Thursday, August 12, 2010

TARGET DEALS - Wednesday, August 11

I went to the Target on Spring Hill Drive near the Suncoast (across from Kohl's).

I printed off a lot of the Target coupons and paired them up with Manufacturer's Coupons.

They had the Clean & Clear Morning Burst on clearance for $3.48. I used the $3 coupon found here and only paid 48¢. They also had Neutrogena cleansers and Biore strips marked down. I had several coupons for those and I'm sorry to say that I'm not sure where they came from.

There were racks of clearance clothes at 50% to 75% off. I was able to use two of the $2 Merona apparel coupons and got two dresses for my daughter for $4.48 each.

There were a lot of shoes on clearance too. Some of the sandals were marked down to $3.24, but there were none in the sizes we need. We still were able to find a really cute pair of sandals for $6.24 after the $3 Target Merona shoe coupon.

They had the Finish Quantumatic marked down from $9.99 to $4.99 and I used the $3 coupon found here and only paid $1.99. I thought I would give it a try. It is good for 12 uses.

I used two of the Target $1 coupons for Papermate and one $1/2 Papermate manufacturer's coupon and was able to get two packages of White Out tape for 94¢ each.


I used three of the $1/1 Post-It note PDF coupons and got three free packages of Super Sticky Post-its. I wish I had printed more than three of those coupons!

There were a lot of items in the $1 area marked 50% off. I was able to stock up on really cute 2-pack gift bags.

I used two of the $1 produce coupons and got Romaine lettuce for 59¢ and a package of fresh mushrooms for 69¢.

I could have done a lot more shopping, but my husband was with me. He was being very patient, but I didn't want to press my luck, so I still have a stack of coupons to go back and use. :o)

I am new to this blogging stuff, but I hope to keep better track of my deals so I can share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment