Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Walgreens

My 8/10/10 trip.   I didn't have Register Rewards to start with, so I had more money OOP than usual. 

Order #1:

Schick Hydro 5 razor - $5 MQ
Hydro Shave Gel - Free with peelie on razor
Dial Body Wash - $1 MQ
Ecotrin BOGO - $2 MQ
Bio True - $1 MQ
Elmer's Glue Sticks (two) - 19¢ each
2-pocket folders (two) - 9¢ each
Pilot V5 Pens (2 pack) - $1 MQ and $1 Walgreens Booklet
Uniball Pens (2 pack) - 50¢ MQ and $1.50 Walgreens Booklet
Mentos Gum (2 packs) - $1 MQ and $1 Walgreens Q

Total of $16.24 OOP
Received $9.00 in register rewards

Order #2:

Shick Hydro 5 razor (had peelie for a free Hydro Shave Gel)
Hydro Shave Gel
Dial Body Wash
2-pocket folders (two)

$7.08 used $4 RR from Bio True
Total OOP of $3.08

I received two $2 Shick RR and two $3 Dial RR 
for  a total of $10.00 in Register Rewards for future purchases

So everything really cost $9.32 and I sent off for the Schick "Try Me" rebate for $7.99 which makes my final cost be $1.33 for all of the above.   

I went to the Walgreens at Spring Hill and Mariner.   The cashier in Cosmetics is super friendly and very helpful (and understanding) with my many coupons.  

No comments:

Post a Comment