Friday, December 23, 2011

These Survey Companies are Accepting Panelists


Surveys.com – Powered by GFK, a HUGE Market Research Company. Earn points for great rewards like Amazon Gift Cards.

MyView Survey Panel – Earn Gift Cards – I’ve been paid.

Global Test Market – Get $50 once your account reaches 1000 points – I’ve been paid several times.  They send a ton of surveys too!

Valued Opinions – Pays in Gift Cards – I’ve been paid by Amazon Gift Card.

Ipsos ISay – Pays by Check – Great Sweepstakes too – I’ve been paid.

Opinion Outpost – Pays by Check or Gift Cards – I’ve been paid by check and gift card (Amazon)

Springboard America (Females) – Great site.  Haven't tried this one.

All of these sites are completely free to sign up.   You can choose which surveys you want to participate in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment