Monday, October 17, 2011

UPDATE: CVS Gift Card Deal - WISK

UPDATE:    So, I just discovered that there are still products on the shelf on a Monday!   I hardly ever get to shop on a Monday and they had everything I wanted to buy.   I got 6 bottles of Wisk AND a $10 Shell gas card for $10.89 out of pocket after all my coupons, ECB's and $4/$20 coupon.   Woo Hoo!

This is a deal I plan to do at CVS this week to get cheap detergent AND a $10 Gift Card!

-Wisk 2x Ultra or HE liquid laundry detergent 26-32 loads $4.99
$2.00/1 Wisk laundry detergent 45oz+ 10/16 RP insert
$1/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent Facebook 


BUY SIX, use SIX $2.00/1 coupons, pay $17.94 OOP and you earn the $10.00 Gift Card!   After coupons and Gift Card, each bottle comes out to $1.65.   That includes the tax (which is figured on the full amount before coupons).


CVS usually gives it to you as long as you are 'close' to the $30 mark.   I usually buy something cheap on the clearance rack or either a cheap greeting card, travel size item....anything under $1 just to be sure.  You do not have to do it all in one transaction either, so if your store doesn't have six Wisks, buy what you can and go to another store.  It will accumulate on your card until you hit the $30.00 mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment