Friday, October 14, 2011

Disney Movie Rewards - $20 gift card just 750 points!!

I just got my $20 Gift Card and I still have 963 points left!    I have been collecting Disney Movie Rewards points for about 2 years and have already redeemed some of them for items for my niece.   

If you have enough rewards saved up … you can redeem them for an awesome item that Disney Movie Rewards has added.....a $20 Disney Gift Card for only 750 points!  Hurry… this probably won’t last long!

Disney gift cards can be redeemed at the Disney Store, online at DisneyStore.com (wait for free shipping!), or at any of the Disney Parks!   They will mail your gift card to you, so you could even give it as a gift.

If you are not yet using Disney Movie Rewards, I highly recommend it.  It really is a nice program and a great way to earn free stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment