Friday, October 7, 2011

Reminder - It's Mega Swagbucks Day!

It is just 6:04 a.m. and I have already won 27 Swagbucks!   Yeah!!


Today is Mega Swagbucks Day.    I don't know why everyone doesn't sign up and download the Swagbucks toolbar.    It is the easiest way to earn FREE stuff!   This morning I received an email letting me know another Amazon.com $5 gift card was delivered to my account.   AND I have 391 Swagbucks in my account, so by the end of the day I will probably have 450 SB to buy yet another Amazon.com $5 gift card!     




New to Swag Bucks? Read this…
You get 30 SB when you join here.  Swagbucks is a site that lets you earn Swag Bucks or points by literally just searching the web… something we do daily. They also have an excellent referral program. If you refer someone over to Swag Bucks and they earn a Swag Buck, you will earn a Swag Buck too. (up to 1,000 Swagbucks!) Once you accumulate enough Swag Bucks, you can cash them in for various rewards, including Amazon.com, Target, Starbucks, itunes gift cards and more! You can read even more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment